How Much Would You Pay For A Tld25

Idol threats

Hi IT

Have you tried ebay? I've bought several reels over ebay and always been very happy with the price and delivery. Picked up a Daiwa Millionaire CV-Z RRP $600 for $215 from Japan and a Shimano Calcutta 250 RRP$300 for $120 from the US. Both were brand new and still in the box and have been great reels.

Even if you don't buy them you'll get a pretty good idea of pricing.

Have recently been looking at a Charter Special and they're buyable brand-new for around $150 over ebay, which is about $100 off the store price (and that's not counting second hand reels - a recently bought FOUR fully serviced but second-hand Charter Specials over ebay for US$100).

As long as you pick someone with a good seller history you should be OK.

Don't buy a TLD from ebay, you can get them cheaper from the stores. I paid $299 for my first tld25 and that was from ebay, though at the time they were around the $350 - $400 mark. I still think that $300 is a bargain for such a reel, but at the moment there is a stupid price war happening with these reels and anything under $200 is a great buy.

Hi All

Looking at buying a TLD25 I have had a few quotes and have been amazed at the difference in prices , here is the question for you , whats the best price you have seen them for and where, I would be interested.

Thanks

Regards

Matt

Matt,

Djmac is on the money, picked up mine from Amart in Tuggerah for $169.

by the way is that pic in your avatar of a giant bluefin?

Edited by MarkD

Matt,

Djmac is on the money, picked up mine from Amart in Tuggerah for $169.

by the way is that pic in your avatar of a giant bluefin?

Hi Mark

Yeah it is a Blue fin the largest caught off Irealand (I think) a couple of years ago I will post a pic of it in the bar.I have been told I can get a TLD from Moes tackle up at Coffs for $125 (price war) but Its a long way to go from Sydney.

Regards

Matt

Hi Mark

Yeah it is a Blue fin the largest caught off Irealand (I think) a couple of years ago I will post a pic of it in the bar.I have been told I can get a TLD from Moes tackle up at Coffs for $125 (price war) but Its a long way to go from Sydney.

Regards

Matt

Yes I thought I recognised it! I'm from Dublin. They catch a few of those monsters every year off the west coast of Ireland.