3G boat fishing

JaniFIN

Hi again.

We went 3 hours on lake and river. Target was perch, but that side on lake was so windy, that was difficult fishing with softplastic. Lot of weed, but cant see where, becouse so big waves. I get first bite and fish on, pike. Then i did remember, that net is it on home, so we have problem. Pike was not so big,  about 1,5kg, but it is so slimey and teeth is sharp, that difficult take up by hands. I get it many times side on boat, but finally it shaking head and gone. I check line, and it was ok, so cast again same place, fish on. Same size pike, maby same. Then i remembered that i have filing glove and it is rough surface. I ask my dad put that glove on my hand.  Really carefull fight with pike, then it was tired so much, that i grabbed it on boat.  I started fixed line, Vili and my dad casting, many fish follow their lures, but not bite. We did try change place couple of times, but was too windy to Vili and my Dad. So we change other side on bridge, i get one small zander. Then we need to go back home, becouse we was allready so hungry.

So nice morning on lake, but shame that Vili did`nt catch nothing again. I have not ideas soon for that, how i can help him catch more fishes? It help if coming calm weather.

P7111368_small.jpg

P7111371_small.jpg

P7111373_small.jpg

P7111375_small.jpg

P7111376_small.jpg

1 hour ago, big Neil said:

...You all look so serious....

No no, it is "big finnish smile" ? .

Btw, Vili get fever and is sick now. So couple of days no boat fishing, maby shore fishing.

Btw2. I allso thinking, that maby better go fishing smaller lake for smaller perch's, maby with bite fishing. I think, that should be main thing to Vili (and Veikka allso), that they catch even something?

6 hours ago, JaniFIN said:

No no, it is "big finnish smile" ? .

Btw, Vili get fever and is sick now. So couple of days no boat fishing, maby shore fishing.

Btw2. I allso thinking, that maby better go fishing smaller lake for smaller perch's, maby with bite fishing. I think, that should be main thing to Vili (and Veikka allso), that they catch even something?

Yes it is always important that kids catch something to keep them interested. Good luck and I hope Vili is better soon. bn