ARTICLE - LIST now in The Library

mrsswordfisherman

This is a list of all our articles. The new owner has a great system in mind to store these for your access. 

Until that is available I am copying any that members want here in Fishing Chat. Please let me know if there is any other that you would like at the moment.

I have added How to catch Hairtail, How to catch Squid, Spit Bridge Squid at night and Squidding in Sydney Harbour so far. 

lists.giflists2.gif

10 hours ago, Killer said:

Hello Mrsswordfisherman, is it possible to read the Blackfish Basics article again?

thank you

8 hours ago, frankS said:

Donna. I have spent the last 2 days looking for the article " Blackfish Basics " and I'm dammed if I can find it. Any help ?.

Frank

This link might help for now  guys. 

• 1 month later...

The ARTICLES section is to be created by Mike. Thanks everyone for including that request in the survey.

Till then you can look at the pic of the list of articles available above at top of this post. I can add into a post until the section is live. Some have been added - yell if you want any other

If you search ARTICLES - 

https://www.fishraider.com.au/search/?q=ARTICLE -&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

This is a list of all our articles. The new owner has a great system in mind to store these for your access. 

Until that is available I am copying any that members want here in Fishing Chat. Please let me know if there is any other that you would like at the moment.

I have added How to catch Hairtail, How to catch Squid, Spit Bridge Squid at night and Squidding in Sydney Harbour so far. 

lists.giflists2.gif

Hi Donna,

Are you able to send me Land Based Bream Spinning?

cheers

Richard