Inked at Hacking

campr

Went out front of the Hacking for a squid competition yesterday and did ok.  Got 8 woth biggest 2 going 33cm and 29cm hood length.

I usually land them by grabbing them behind eyes so I can control them but comp required a vidio of them on measuring mat which ended up with both myself and boat getting the best inking I have ever seen.  Went out again today but only got 4 smallish ones.

Tried to attach photo but image tt big.  Sqid must have been bigger than I thought. LOL.   Ron 

• Like 3

Sorry for the late reply.   Caught from boat but most within 5 to 10 metres from land so within reach of shore fishers.  Will get a couple of feeds with heads wings and smaller ones ending up as jjew baits.  Ron

On 7/18/2018 at 10:32 PM, campr said:

Went out front of the Hacking for a squid competition yesterday and did ok.  Got 8 woth biggest 2 going 33cm and 29cm hood length.

I usually land them by grabbing them behind eyes so I can control them but comp required a vidio of them on measuring mat which ended up with both myself and boat getting the best inking I have ever seen.  Went out again today but only got 4 smallish ones.

Tried to attach photo but image tt big.  Sqid must have been bigger than I thought. LOL.   Ron 

Having to put them on a bragmat is kinda asking for it.

Another way I sometimes use to resize photos is email them to yourself from the phone.   It generally asks the size you want for the email after you push send.   I then save them back to the camera roll.  

If it doesn’t ask you about the size add a few extra random pics in to the email.