Dutch/finnish fishraiders on lake

JaniFIN

Ok. We done fishing trip with new fishraider member Shappo00.  So we had dutch/finnish team on lake.

First we did drive to close sawmill, there is ”sea”tweed, and was quite calm weather. Still had problem. I have anchor from my old boat, and it is too small. So first had to fixed little more weight to anchor, and i connect piece of concrere on rope. Then we start casting, with softplastics of course, but Shappo00 had allso baitfishing gears on water. We get some bites, but not anything big bites. Soon i catch perch, and Shappo catch allso. Casting and casting, only some bites but no fishes. Anyway weather was nice. Then we moved boat otherside that ”tweed field”. I get one small bite close on boat, but no fishs. That plce was 2,5m deeb and full of long, over 2m long tweed. Shappo try vertical fishin between tweeds after i get bite. And fish on to Shappo00. Looks like and feel  huge, becouse couldn`t know is line around tweed with fish. So fight start, and we saw that is pike, not huge but quite big. Fish come to boat many times, but dive back and turn line on tweeds. Shappo00 pulling in back many times with tweed, but its going back. Then it stuck on tweed on top of water. Shappo pulling so hard that boat turn to fish, i sneaking net to fish grap it in. Nice pike, 90cm long. Shappo00 use ”priest” (baseball bat)  and we tuck it for eat. I told some new recept`s for  coock it different ways. We continue fishing, but catch nothing more. We moved boat other side tweed field again and try casting, but i cacht only one perch more. Then sunset and we move other side bridge try catch zanders. We try 3 different spots, but nothing, i only get 2 light bite bot nothing more.. We did drive boat on pier and try casting there too, but no bites. Allso start been so many mosquito, that it was not so nice anymore, allso it was midnight allready. So we clean fishs, is show new style to Shappo00 how clean perch or zander if you smoked is. Let in skin around fish and take intestines out from gills side, so fish stay more juicy after smoking. Then drive back home. Nice trip anyway, and second time when i fishing with other fishraider member.

P7181393_small.jpg

P7181396_small.jpg

P7181398_small.jpg

P7181400_small.jpg

P7181402_small.jpg

P7181403_small.jpg

P7181404_small.jpg

P7181406_small.jpg

P7181407_small.jpg

P7181409_small.jpg

P7181413_small.jpg

• Like 2

How good is that, two Fishraiders reporting from Finland after a very tough session freshwater fishing. Very nice pike...well done on wrestling it from the weed, too Samuel. Funny how some days the Perch are very timid when biting Jani. Other days they smash anything that comes near to them. Glad you both enjoyed the day on the water. bn