Fishing With Sp's

Faulks

Hi Guys,

Looking for somewhere to go this weekend (within an hour drive of Sydney, I dont mind driving up the coast) to throw a few SP's around for Flattys and Bream..

I would be looking to do this by foot as I dont have easy access to a boat.

If I can get my hands on a boat where can I go?

Any spots or info would be great guys..

Thanks Lads, have a great week...

Faulks

Faulks,

Have been thtreatening for a while to do the same and throw a few soft plastics around.Have a spot in mind and it is up the coast.Boat is needed perhaps we can join up at some time and check out some new ground.

Give me a PM and well arrange something.

Regards

:1fishing1:

Mate if you want a great place to spin plastics for flathead Forshore drive at port botany is the go ive caught 17 flathead over the space of 4 hours the place goes off but i would not eat the fish as the water is contaminated from the chemical leake its such a shame i havnt fished it since but im sure it would still be good. If not try around the boat ramp and work the sandbar that is to the left of it.Take some small metel slugs as well because sometimes tailer and salmon heard baitfish in there and go nuts. Great for land based fishos with a few surprises to boot i hope this helps mate :thumbup:

DONT!!!

I know some people involved with the clean up.

The plume hasnt hit the water yet, but its close .......................... and VERY nasty stuff!

The "plume" is what the spill is being called, as it originated on the Orica site and has spread out through the water table in a plume. Think of a giant fan shape.

The spill is a substance called EDC which was used in making PVC, VERY NASTY!!!

The clean up involves a series of wellheads on Foreshore drive (recently constructed) that allow the ground water and EDC to be removed and treated.