FISHRAIDER TEES have arrived!! Get yours now

Hey raiders! Mike here.

If you’ve been thinking it’s been a little quite since I first introduced myself a couple of months back, it’s because we’ve been flat out behind the scenes working on some really cool things. The first of these things I’m pumped to announce today!

Just in time for Spring, we’re releasing some awesome, artist designed FISHRAIDER TEES available to pre-order! They will be a limited edition run and you can secure yours now here:

shop.fishraider.com.au ??

PLUS – all pre-orders before August 31st will receive FREE shipping Australia-wide. We have sizes from Small through to XXL, and all tees will be delivered MID-SEPTEMBER.

So without further ado...

asc.png

The ALL STAR CAST Tee – $45

The ALL STAR CAST tee is a tribute to the very essence of Fishraider, and just so happens to have a sneaky double meaning...

First and foremost, it is a shout out to all the regular posters and visitors to this fine community of ours... an 'all star cast' fit for a Hollywood blockbuster. And secondly, it describes the skills of a Fishraider quite accurately, does it not?

Get one

rd.png

The REEL DEAL Tee – $45

The REEL DEAL tee speaks for itself. Fishing is serious business and since 2004 Fishraider's have been getting the job done, all around this great country of ours.

Better than your average shirt. It's the real deal.

Get one

The MEMBER PACK – $80 (Save $10!)

Want both? We’ve set up an option to buy a combo kit including BOTH tees, with a $10 discount. Happy days.

Get the member pack

Over the coming weeks and months, we’ll be doing our best to keep the goods coming. Do you have any ideas for more Fishraider gear? I’d love to know what you think. Hit me back!

Mike

• Like 5

I’ve ordered a Member Pack, thanks! I hope Large is not too big. Some shirts I wear a Medium, some shirts I wear a Large...

Sometimes I need a shirt that’s Medium at the shoulders and XL at the waist! ?

V neck tees would be nice - I prefer them over regular tee shirts, which I find a bit claustrophobic around the neck. ?

• Like 1

I also have ordered the member pack and look forward to wearing the t's at fishraiders meetings etc.

Suggestions for other items, Boat and tackle box stickers, Brag mats, can-bottle coolers, scarfs for those winter nights, and of coarse caps and hats.

Frank

• Like 3

Guest Guest123456789

Just bought the all star tee. I got large, I’m 6,2 and 82kgs hope that is about right size?

stickers and stubby coolers would be cool

Good idea Mike. I won't bother ordering the T-shirts as your suppliers wouldn't have enough material. However, I will keep my eyes open for the things that FranK S suggested, if and when they become available. Cheers, bn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great idea but I am very hesitant to order cloths over the net without being able to try them on as there is always such a variance in sizing from country to country.

Is there a sizing chart available with dimensions?? 

Also are the shirts Australian made & produced??

Id also prefer to stand by an Aussie site selling an 'Aussie made product'!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, flatheadluke said:

Just bought the all star tee. I got large, I’m 6,2 and 82kgs hope that is about right size?

stickers and stubby coolers would be cool

Wow, You must be built like Arnie, 6 foot 2 inches and only weighing in at 82kegs. i'm 5'6" and weigh in at 84kegs

• Like 1

Guest Guest123456789
1 hour ago, deek said:

Wow, You must be built like Arnie, 6 foot 2 inches and only weighing in at 82kegs. i'm 5'6" and weigh in at 84kegs

More like mr bean

• 2 weeks later...