Livies at balmoral

Mutch22

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any luck with yakkas at balmoral wharf lately? My usual spot at Vaucluse has shutdown,

im going to bare the rain on Sunday and try to soak some livies on low tide as the wind is dropping off hopefully get on too a Jew ? Or has anyone had any luck with mullet I know it's not the best time for them but I seen a heap of them at windang a couple weeks back but didn't take the trap! 

Cheers guys 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:52 PM, Mutch22 said:

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any luck with yakkas at balmoral wharf lately? My usual spot at Vaucluse has shutdown,

im going to bare the rain on Sunday and try to soak some livies on low tide as the wind is dropping off hopefully get on too a Jew ? Or has anyone had any luck with mullet I know it's not the best time for them but I seen a heap of them at windang a couple weeks back but didn't take the trap! 

Cheers guys 

Hey mate didn't check in last week how did you go?

I threw some baits out a few nights back for zilch.

Used to smash the area quite often with livies for kings, salmon and occasional jew so it's worth it if you can get in there during the day.

Think it has been a bit quiet lately though.

Hey guys yeah there where yakkas there but they were very timid, it took a while to get some, although a guy was leaving when I got there just after sunset and he had a bucket full so maybe they where abit easier to catch while it was dark!