Busy week for my girls

JonD

My eldest had an amazing article written about her https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/australasian-fishes/journal/18231-member-profile-georgia-poyner . She also featured again this week in a tv show called get arty, featuring her photography and contributions to marine science.  It didn't finish there either with more of her images in this years Aus Geographic book, they are even using one of her dolphin images to promote an exhibition at the Aus museum. Then there's more to come in the next Bluewater game fishing magazine as well as the last one.

IMG_1751.thumb.PNG.19725345c433581771c1931818f1515a.PNG

My younger daughter will also feature in an upcoming kids tv show featuring her nature photography. She also recently won a nature competition and has been asked to do a few talks at on her work as the exhibition travels around the coast. The big excitement for her is just turning 16 and buying her first car which she saved up herself for. Big plans on heading out bush searching out a few more reptiles is high on her list.

IMG_1742.JPG.ed46f2968b68e49eaa2df09f04102e8a.JPG

• Like 8

Jon. Your girls are simply amazing, from your first post on Sydney Angler I have admired your stories about your girls and the wonderful photos you have provided us with.

They truely deserve any rewards and awards that come their way. Please keep us informed all the way with their progress.

Frank

• Like 1

Fantastic John. Isn’t it great when your children come of age especially through their teen years and work hard to achieve their goals. It’s rewarding for them and yourself as a parent to see them do something worthwhile with their time! 

Smiles all round ?

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Like 2