Happy fathers day

Fab1

Hope you guys are having a great time on your special day with your families with a good feed and gifts thrown in.

I'm up to the usual family  bbq and got a new flat screen telly for my troubles.

Enjoy your day guys and girls that have the role of being mummy and daddy for the kids.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Yes, Happy Father's Day all.

Some time ago I told the story in one of the forums of how thieves stole much of my tackle including a cedar spool avley reel my dad gave me when I was 14 and built my own beach rod.

It was upsetting because he rarely bought gifts and this seemed very special. The reel was worth very little to anyone else but me.

Anyway,  I retold the story a few months ago and my wife went and tracked one down on e-bay and gave it to me a present for Fathers Day.  She's a gem!

Cheers

Jim

• Like 3

On 9/2/2018 at 4:36 PM, fragmeister said:

Yes, Happy Father's Day all.

Some time ago I told the story in one of the forums of how thieves stole much of my tackle including a cedar spool avley reel my dad gave me when I was 14 and built my own beach rod.

It was upsetting because he rarely bought gifts and this seemed very special. The reel was worth very little to anyone else but me.

Anyway,  I retold the story a few months ago and my wife went and tracked one down on e-bay and gave it to me a present for Fathers Day.  She's a gem!

Cheers

Jim

Thats fantastic Jim!