Mike McKiernan

Deckee - Australia's FREE boating and fishing app!

G'day raiders! We're stoked to announce that Fishraider has teamed up with the Deckee app – Australia's FREE boating and fishing app available on iOS and Android.

After many months of tireless work and listening to feedback from Aussies like you, we've built the ultimate app for marine enthusiasts – with maps, weather forecasts, fishing spots, community reports, marine services, safety alerts and much more. We can't wait for you to try it out.

➡️ Download free on iOS

➡️ Download free on Android

fr-e1.jpg

Some of the awesome features of the free Deckee app

🐟 Over 13,000 Aussie fishing spots at your fingertips
Add reports, photos and tips of fishing spots with other members, it's all about sharing your experiences with the community!

🌊 Weather conditions and forecasts
Tap the Forecast button on the map to get an up-to-date marine weather forecast anywhere in Australia. Plus, receive important marine safety notices from Transport for NSW when they affect your area (more states coming soon).

Marine services directory with reviews and ratings
Find and compare thousands of local marine service providers, plus read reviews and ratings from the boating community to help you make decisions.

⚠️ Navigation aids, speed zones and boat ramps
Everything you need for a safe day on the water is at your fingertips on the Deckee map. (Some of these features are only available for New South Wales at the moment, but more states are coming soon!)

🔎 Boat insurance finder service
Find the best cover for you and your boat with Deckee's innovative boat insurance finder service. The best part is, it's completely free to use.

🛳️ AIS Vessel Tracking
Keep an eye on the movements of AIS registered vessels everywhere you go. 

fr-e2.jpg

I am very keen to listen to your feedback on the app and any features you would like us to build for you? Let me know your ideas below.

Cheers,

Mike

➡️ Download free on iOS

➡️ Download free on Android

• Like 2

hi mike downloaded on my phone andriod samsung 4 years old it says its all installed .but when i click on icon to open it says still loading .and dont worry it will be much quicker next time.thats as far as it willtake me .i have uninstalled and restalled tono result is my phone to old? regards dunc333

• Thanks 1

Hey Dunc, what version of Android is your phone running mate? Unfortunately its too difficult to make the app available on old versions of Android, so that might be what's happening there.

If you can let me know what version of Android you have I will look into it for you!

Mike

Sounds like that might be the issue Dunc! If the version of Android that is running on your phone is a few years old, that's likely preventing it from loading correctly. Try updating to the latest version of Android if you can.