Hey, so I've been thinking of going fishing down at the spot in the picture but I've got no idea where to cast. I don't know whether to cast from  A, B, C, or D or whether to cast out far or in close. I'll either be fishing some not to great salted pilchards or fishing some freshly collected poddys that I've noticed around B and C. So pretty much, do I fish A, B, C or D and do I fish in close or far away. BTW I've seen someone fishing at D who reckons you get some bream there.1065791715_ScreenShot2018-09-19at7_28_59pm.png.e1aa17dc44ee95561068aa81a5eeb2eb.png

It would be a good idea to know where this is as some raiders may have fished there before, when trying out a new location, i treat the location as a beach, regardless of how many gullies and rips in a beach certain fish can be in all of them.

I would start at A and work your way to D  or visa-versa according to tide,wind swell etc. also staying in one spot casting on different angles would be advised, and with moving up and down the river/stream casting on different angles it opens up a far greater spread of casting opportunity. Think of being able to cast at every location on a 90 degree angle, meaning the changing of either ABC or D, they will overlap, also is this only going to be landbased? can you get to the other side, go on a bit of an exploration, you might even find a little inlet further up that brings a bigger and better chance. Dont limit yourself to just these spots, bush bashing almost always pays off, a lot of anglers will or won't bush bash especially if its an open section like this.

Regards,

Squ!r+

• Thanks 1