STOP THE LOCKOUT RALLY - raiders represent!

mrsswordfisherman

13 hours ago, fragmeister said:

I'll be there wearing a Raider Tshirt and a Stop the lockout Cap.

This is what I look like ( mores the pity!) so don't be shy if you see me.

image.png.fc9fdc66afe9d0865ce279ce0872da05.png

Cheers

Jim. I'll be hanging around the fountain somewhere in my Fishraider T shirt, I might bring the other one as well IF someone else wants to wear it for the event.

I used to have a stack of " I fish and I vote " stickers but I can't find where I stored them. Would have been handy to get the message across to future parliament .

Frank

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got back from the rally, quiet a good turn out, seen a few mates that were there and Jim was the only Fishraider that I could recognise there. Let's hope the power of the people has a real voice in the final decision on the lockout.

Frank

• Like 1

Looks like a good turn out. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it. I managed to swap my days off but then I was so crook with a virus and chest infection. ?When I broke out in a rash, I thought I better not go in case it’s something contagious and made an appointment with the GP for today. Turns out it’s a side effect of the antibiotics. Whew!

The photos look good, as did the video I saw on T.V.

Could not make it as I was volunteered with looking after the grandson.

The rally was mentioned on Paul Murray Live last night, and it was relayed as a win for fishos and a loss for the Government in the way it was advertised in the first place - no consultation. The Greens are still disappointed about the decision. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I’d reckon this was just a small battle in a long war be vigilant all and keep up the fight.

We are well behaved honest folk that just want to be able to go for a fish with our families and friends, dont be mistaken our opponents are are a little less moralistic and verge on fanatical, with members of the government being reported as receiving death threats after the lockout retreat. They are loopies and wont let the truth get in the way of a good story to prevent us from our recreational outlet.

Beware the torn blue fringe outlines their desires it is only resting.