Fab1

Intresting setup.

I enjoy looking at what others have done to their boats and am sure you guys do too.

• Like 2

Id love to do that sort of set up however not on the seafarer. Fiberglass and offroad dont mix well. Id love to bulid a camp set up for my tinny on a trailer like that. What a weapon.

Some great improvements there.

Though, sliding that boat on and off the trailer must take some effort. With the height that its at hed almost have to have the back of the car in the water !!

awsome fab1 great setup .have a great trip ,i hope you can post a few vids on the way for the raiders.

6 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

Some great improvements there.

Though, sliding that boat on and off the trailer must take some effort. With the height that its at hed almost have to have the back of the car in the water !!

Yep,thats why i always try to keep my trailer as low as possible and have the wheel/axle assembly as far fwd as possible whilst maintaining the correct tow bar down weight.

The further fwd you get the axle the less you have to back down the ramp keeping the least amount of trailer in the water and less risk of your trailer wheels going over the end of the ramp.

5 hours ago, dunc333 said:

awsome fab1 great setup .have a great trip ,i hope you can post a few vids on the way for the raiders.

Thats not me or my boat.He's a bloke i came across on you tube.

Looks like it's been powder coated white, I'm guessing it's had some sort of treatment internally before being painted or powder coated white