Help Needed

belmoretiger

hi all im new to this forum

im just after any advise on fishing captain cook bridge.im going

out friday nite in a mates boat to try for jewfish.its a 11pm high

tide that nite we are going to try and get live yakkas for bait

plus have some fresh squid.which pylon is best to fish and how far from the

pylons should we anchor.is the tide to late at nite to fish even though it will be a

full moon.

thnxs for any help

Hi Jase :1welcomeani:

I'm relatively new to this site as well and in the limited time I've been here I've come to realise that the type of information that you're asking for is possibly a little too specific to expect an answer from the more experienced Raiders. You've picked a good spot, you've picked a good target species and you've picked some good bait - I tend to think that the rest is up to you!!

However, if what you want is some good info on fishing Captain Cook Bridge for Jews I would have a close read of the post in the 'Fishing Reports' section entitled 'Nice Jews are Here'. It tells of an extremely productive session for another Raider at the same spot during a late night fish. There are all sorts of good tidbits of info in there amongst the general dribbling over some massive fish.

The other Fishraider rule, I believe, is that you must now report back on how you went - you gotta give a little to get a little!! :1prop:

Good luck!

Mondo

I'm relatively new to this site as well and in the limited time I've been here I've come to realise that the type of information that you're asking for is possibly a little too specific to expect an answer from the more experienced Raiders. You've picked a good spot, you've picked a good target species and you've picked some good bait - I tend to think that the rest is up to you!!

However, if what you want is some good info on fishing Captain Cook Bridge for Jews I would have a close read of the post in the 'Fishing Reports' section entitled 'Nice Jews are Here'. It tells of an extremely productive session for another Raider at the same spot during a late night fish. There are all sorts of good tidbits of info in there amongst the general dribbling over some massive fish.

The other Fishraider rule, I believe, is that you must now report back on how you went - you gotta give a little to get a little!! :1prop:

Good luck!

Mondo

no problem

thanks for that mondo.i will report on saturday how the fishing session went.

Good luck!

Mondo

Nice response Mondo... a very succinct and accurate state of play on how this site functions.. most certainly post reports cause the more you help and offer advice the more others are willing to give it...

I couldn't agree more fellas as this site has good information.

There's genuine people among us,and some that are not.

One thing that I am certain about is jew fisherman with reports about what they

caught and where they caught them.

Don't believe to much that you read about locations as reports about big Jews

at certain locations are just Fibs and are caught in another waterway altogether. :thumbdown:

It's a shame but a fact.

Hazza

I couldn't agree more fellas as this site has good information.

There's genuine people among us,and some that are not.

One thing that I am certain about is jew fisherman with reports about what they

caught and where they caught them.

Don't believe to much that you read about locations as reports about big Jews

at certain locations are just Fibs and are caught in another waterway altogether. :thumbdown:

It's a shame but a fact.

Hazza

Touchy subject Hazza ??????????????????????????????????

Interesting post