No fish but awesome day

RossyBoy

Headed to Avoca this morning and what a day. 

Spinning off the rocks and had a taste of something big. Screaming reel with 3 big runs. Then gone ?.   Clean cut on my leader lost lure. What do you guys think it was.? We had a few follow up to the rock edge by kingfish and they looked near the metre mark. They were big. 

Couple lads brought in some nice big salmon.

and to top the day off I seen a 5 ft bull shark surface within 2 metres straight in front of me with its gums and teeth gapping wide open. It showed its full body. Had my heart pumping. I bet that is not very common to see even in Australia. 

I love this place ???

I need to get some serious hours in to land my first Australian fish. Shame it’s a long drive or I would be there everyday chasing that fish I lost. 

Till the next time ?

2 hours ago, RossyBoy said:

and to top the day off I seen a 5 ft bull shark surface within 2 metres straight in front of me with its gums and teeth gapping wide open. It showed its full body. Had my heart pumping. I bet that is not very common to see even in Australia. 

2 hours ago, RossyBoy said:

That's the problem with Bull Sharks in Aus & anywhere, you generally don't see them, until its to late!!

Glad your enjoying our shores  :biggrinthumb: