New to the area, only here till Monday morning. Looking for a fishing mate to show me a good spot and possibly fish together. I don’t know any spots has I am only here for a few days. Staying along the river, If anybody would like to show me a spot, or fish with me that would be awesome. Thanks in advance 

39 minutes ago, savit said:

This is NSW forum. Google Ausfish - they should help you with local info.

This is not a NSW forum. There are members from a number of states and some from overseas. Predominantly, members live in NSW but there may be some with knowledge of Queensland waters. I know a few general spots around Noosa, for instance, having lived there a while back in the 80s. 😉

1 hour ago, Berleyguts said:

This is not a NSW forum. There are members from a number of states and some from overseas. Predominantly, members live in NSW but there may be some with knowledge of Queensland waters. I know a few general spots around Noosa, for instance, having lived there a while back in the 80s. 😉

This topic is about local (SE QLD) advice. I stated it is NSW forum as I believe 95% of discussions and reports here are about NSW.  I totally agree that the members here are from around the world.

I lived in QLD too. Noosa is a nice place except nudists on the other side :)

• Like 1