Hacking kings 25-11-18

Tdogz

Hey raiders

6am start at Yowie Bay as most of my reports go straight off to catch some squid just off cronulla, boy we’re they fired up! Within a hour half we had 9 perfect live baits and 2 high 20s squid for dinner ready to go 

the swell still very big out the heads and south was not ideal , so we tryed along the moard boats along lilli pilli marking plentiful bait almost everywhere no marks though so we headed into Gymea for basically the same result after 2 hours of potting slowly around we had nothing then I noticed some birds hitting the surface plus a couple bust ups in the distance back over near lilli pilli.. when we arrive we were met with 3 other boats but no action soon the other boats disappeared so we decided to slow troll some lives around and my mate got a solid run then dropped still unsure weather it was tailor or kings we vernture back through for the Stella to start screaming (drag very loose) on the end my first legal king of the season! 66cm and fat! Caught 2 more rats then quite , so we headed home with sashimi & calamari in the esky 

Heard Botany Bay container wall was firing with kings over the weekend anyone confirm this? 

Cheers tdogz - tightlines  

0E106BB6-A9F5-4653-9DB5-404AB861517B.jpeg

Edited by Tdogz
  • Like 3