EPIC FIGHT

nutsaboutfishing

That was great, thanks Richard.

Have to agree the net was not up to the job, it looked like a butterfly net.

Watching the guy get towed around makes me think is there an advantage not being anchored? The kayak would act like one of those barrels Quint shot into JAWS.

As for size, it looked over the magic metre.

IMG_2165.thumb.PNG.e96abf6e98203cf330efdbd8eaba631c.PNG

1 hour ago, nutsaboutfishing said:

I think given the circumstances the mild language can be excused

Totally agree, I mean if I was being pulled around the place like that by a king I think I would be letting out a bit more than the F word. 

Just thought the 'mild language' tag was humorous :biggrinthumb:

16 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

11Totally agree, I mean if I was being pulled around the place like that by a king I think I would be letting out a bit more than the F word. 

Just thought the 'mild language' tag was humorous :biggrinthumb:

Yep mate, know exactly what you mean. I reckon the "mild language" actually adds to the clip.

Lol.That sort of language is heard at church here in Campbelltown and is nothing compared to what you hear in public. 😂That guy seriously needs to hit the gym and work on his strength and cardio watching him struggling and huffing and puffing like a steam train  over fighting a fish.

Nice fish non the less.

On 11/30/2018 at 2:06 PM, Fab1 said:

Lol.That sort of language is heard at church here in Campbelltown and is nothing compared to what you hear in public. 😂That guy seriously needs to hit the gym and work on his strength and cardio watching him struggling and huffing and puffing like a steam train  over fighting a fish.

Nice fish non the less.

Fab1, don't forget he's pumping this fish from a kayak! It's much harder work compared to a fisherman standing upright in a boat or from a rock ledge. Think about the lack of leverage. I think he's done a bloody good job with no motor to assist him in pulling away from that rusted heap!

Edited by undy
Mistype