How are the Jervis bay kings?

Tdogz

Hey raiders

ill Be heading down the jervis Bay over then next 3 weeks just wondering if the kings have been around yet or firing??

If so at point perp , middle grounds browns? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated 

Pics f or attention 

34AD67EE-C1A0-4F1C-A496-105899D6A3A3.jpeg

1BE49133-17ED-4D2A-8224-09A70740E165.jpeg

I caught my first rat of the season last Tuesday at Moes rock. Probably had close to a thousand casts off the rocks over the last 3 weeks for 2 salmon and a 55cm King so not exactly going off but it could always happen tomorrow that they come on strong.

31 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

I wont put a link to the page due to forum rules but this extract is from a regular report I get from a tackle store-

'The banks at Jarvis Bay are producing Kings around the 10-15kg mark'

Hope it helps & good luck 👍

This size seems to be along most of the coast, they are in a thin condition presently and could easely double in weight after fattening up.

Jon a BIG Kingfish, plus one slightly smaller was taken out of Sydney in early November and they were in pretty good nick.

I wonder what sort of condition they would be in now if they were still swimming, or the reason for the weight drop.

9 hours ago, Blackfish said:

Jon a BIG Kingfish, plus one slightly smaller was taken out of Sydney in early November and they were in pretty good nick.

I wonder what sort of condition they would be in now if they were still swimming, or the reason for the weight drop.

Skinny post spawning.

Edited by bombora