Central Coast Beach Fishing

HawkesburyFisho

• 3 weeks later...

Keep travelling up further, blacksmiths, redhead etc, just past swansea, you will need a beach permit, can get one here >> Beach Permits

edit* you can drive on these beaches, aswell as stockton if you want to go further.

Edited by Squ!rt

17 hours ago, xerotao said:

Blacksmiths and Stockton as already mentioned.

But just near Anna bay there is a beach called Samurai Beach that doestn require permits and allows camping. But i think part of it is a nudist beach.

Due to being part Nudist Beach, might be good for crabs?? :1clap:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You cannot drive 4WD on any of the coast beaches - but pick a beach anywhere between Broken Bay and Swansea there are fish- this time of Year Whiting, big Bream and Salmon with the odd taylor mixed in. The odd Jew are caught around Broken Bay esp after a good downpour of rain, otherwise nth Entrance is the go for Jews ATM. 

Most beaches are still crowded esp on weekends so pick your times to go, I fish the run-in tide and prefer it around where I fish (Broken bay).

More towards Winter the 'ting really fire up and more Salmon + big Taylor and Jews coming in close to feed on the mullet run.

FYI- Live bait is best on the beaches but fresh local mullet/squid/yakkas and slimeys will all work on most species. Beach worms and tube worms are the go for the 'ting and bream ATM.

Good luck mate

Tight lines

Anthony

• Like 1