Small boat fishing

Pomm92

Hey guys new to the whole boating thing and bought my first little "riverboat" 10ft fibreglass thing thinking of putting a 4-5hp on it. Im looking at any tips and places it would be good too start any help is appreciated thanks 😊 p.s im the smaller guy on the right  😂

Resized_20180414_122341.jpeg

• Like 1

you tried using blades or soft vibes there pretty easy to learn to use, u can cast them a decent distance, u can feel them working so u know if u have collect some weeds they can snag a little but u reduce the amount of loses with practice and common sense, you can also try around drummoyne boat ramp, hen and chicken bay, port hacking is pretty good there isnt much chop. i also have a small boat.  other bonus with around drummoyne is the jetski's arnt allowed around there

Edited by Mattyau

5 hours ago, Pomm92 said:

Hey guys new to the whole boating thing

If your new to the whole boating thing can I then suggest even if your not actually required because there are 2 people in the craft that you please put a life jacket on!

My ally tinny isn't much bigger & I know even on my own how easy it is for things to go wrong, it wouldn't take much to turn that light weight over, even sudden movement from the other(larger) person in the boat could turn it over!!

Just saying.

Enjoy but be safe 👍