Hows the waterway traffic?

Fab1

Want to go out fishing but unsure how busy it is out there during morning hours.The ususl haunts like hacking/windang im guessing will still be packed due to school holidays etc.

Iv'e nearly severed a finger too so I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

Thoughts?

You are going to go nutso if you don't keep busy Fabian. Protect the damaged finger and get out there mate. Highly unlikely that there won't be enough room for you to catch a feed. Plenty of water to access and the fish are biting, if the reports are anything to go by. Good luck mate and I hope your finger makes a complete recovery. Cheers, bn

On 1/19/2019 at 6:03 AM, big Neil said:

You are going to go nutso if you don't keep busy Fabian. Protect the damaged finger and get out there mate. Highly unlikely that there won't be enough room for you to catch a feed. Plenty of water to access and the fish are biting, if the reports are anything to go by. Good luck mate and I hope your finger makes a complete recovery. Cheers, bn

Thanks mate. 

On 1/19/2019 at 7:39 AM, frankS said:

Is the finger grinder or saw related ?, 80 present of workshop accidents involve grinders. As for the boat traffic, I have seen it worse, the bay is copping a flogging but the hacking is pretty quiet.

Frank

Neither grinder or saw.I cut it with a olfa knife 3/4 way through.

Thanks for the reply.20190120_155829.thumb.jpg.414290e57e3f8119c08ad89e2805b193.jpg

4 hours ago, frankS said:

Oh well at least it's a good clean cut and should heal pretty quickly, I assume you are a lefty ?. Get back into it, I like to see what you are up to.

Frank

No,right hand dominant. I cut it picking it up of the floor believe it or not.Haven't done much at all mate.

Fab,

As Colonel Sanders once said, "finger licking good." (only kidding) Hope it gets better soon.

Port Hacking still has lunatics in speed boats and on jet skis. (wish I had a few RPG's or heat seeker missiles to use  :074:)

The fish are there, but spooked by the noisy boats. February may be a bit quieter and should see some fish on the chew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yowie said:

Fab,

As Colonel Sanders once said, "finger licking good." (only kidding) Hope it gets better soon.

Port Hacking still has lunatics in speed boats and on jet skis. (wish I had a few RPG's or heat seeker missiles to use  :074:)

The fish are there, but spooked by the noisy boats. February may be a bit quieter and should see some fish on the chew.

Thanks mate.I don't blame you for thinking that way.

22 minutes ago, masterfisho7 said:

Mate that looks bad I would give it a rest 

My thoughts too.I was thinking i wouldn't want it to get infected from all the fish i catch and need to fillet.😂