Morning kingys off stones

1 HARD YAKKA

5am. Burley then got 2 Livies and sent out under balloons on 8.0 single hook in about 10m. Got 2 kingys one 100% legal the other not sure so returned it. Much more fun than off boat trying to land. Another bloke was there happening to do the same and got the same. Yakkas were much bigger then I prefer but it worked today back home 7am 85D912B4-F6FA-40FD-AA54-539A75523BD6.thumb.jpeg.7eb881805b098ff85f2728cc08b1e609.jpeg

• Like 3

On 2/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, Mr Squidy said:

Always terrified of having my dog around my fishing gear

I was on a remote pacific island and one of the island staff got hooked with a snelled hook whilst trying to cut it from the first hook which was in his agitated dog.. we had to cut the hook and push it all the way through his hand.. not much fun and plenty of antiseptic was applied afterwards..

1 hour ago, lakelad said:

I was on a remote pacific island and one of the island staff got hooked with a snelled hook whilst trying to cut it from the first hook which was in his agitated dog.. we had to cut the hook and push it all the way through his hand.. not much fun and plenty of antiseptic was applied afterwards..

applied or ingested :)

I was fishing with my dog one night years ago when my handline went off grabbed the line ready to strike noticed the line going over my shoulder turned around and yelled at the dog before he got up the embankment, gingerly pulled but the 2/0 & half Pilly weren’t budging so I cut the line. He ended up living to a ripe old age & the hook never gave him any drama🥺👍🙂