Hill end

rickmarlin62

Not the exact spot but have fished MacQuarie either side further upstream and downstream of Turon with some success , only small trout but still fun ( Rainbows ) . But many years have passed since my day fishing that area.

Frank

Rick. As far as I know it is all private property, we used to gain access via cemetery rd ( that's what we used to call it ) it's the road that leads off near the old Ophir cemetery ( which I can't even find on google maps now ) Just north of Ophir reserve, and across the river/creek and into a property, there was a old abandoned sheering shed that we used to camp in and we assumed it was private property but we never seen anyone else there let alone the property owner, we could drive around for days fishing shooting and camping without spotting another human. Good times then, there wasn't even a seat at the reserve back then , now it has toilets block seats and bloody signs.

Frank

Hi Rick

Have ot fished the junction, have only tried to fish the Turon River.  Could show you where we fished, but not sure you want to given we did not catch any fish.  Hill End is a nice part of the world and some nice camp areas down by the river on the Bridle Track.

When are you heading this direction for a fish?

Cheers

Mark