Sports Fishing Action

mick r

SPORTS FISHING ACTION AND SPORTS FISHING ACTION 2

ARE NOW ON SALE AT ALL GOOD TACKLE SHOPS.

Get the inside info on fishing sydney and it's surrounds in these newly released DVD's

presented by Dean Hayes and a cast of many (me included) see everything from trout ,Bass,Bream,Bonito and all your other favorites get caught on lures and Baits

RRP $29.95

This Dvd will be sent to Fishraider Head quarters to be reviewed, and we might even give a ste to a member for a prize(will have to let ken work out how to manage that one) :tease::tease:

Cheers mick

SPORTS FISHING ACTION AND SPORTS FISHING ACTION 2

ARE NOW ON SALE AT ALL GOOD TACKLE SHOPS.([/color])

Get the inside info on fishing sydney and it's surrounds in these newly released DVD's

presented by Dean Hayes and a cast of many (me included) see everything from trout ,Bass,Bream,Bonito and all your other favorites get caught on lures and Baits

RRP $29.95

Cheers mick

Oi Mick, is that $29.95 for the two DVD set or $29.95 each DVD.

Look forward to checking it out Mick :biggrin2:

I'll do the old reliable "pick a name from a hat" of all those after it & mail it down after I have watched it.

Add your name here if you would like to be in the draw.

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

No .... throw my ring into the....

um...

just count me in would ya.

KaneMc

P.S.

You ever thought of selling merchandise Ken? Raise some money for the site. I'd be in for a hat or a t-shirt. Good way to spot fell raiders while out n about too. Maybe - make a donation of $50 or more and get a hat? Maybe a bit much work too, up too you.

Had a watch of the first DvD tonight, not to bad, worth watching, shows a lot of spots that are easily identifiable.

ps. Not sure if the Title for "Tackle Talk" is supposed to have weird spelling, but in the DVD it says "Taclke Talk" :wacko:

Edited by Dan A