Sienna Reel problem

yting

@yting mate, you need to take it back to the retailer.

Under Australia Consumer Law ('ACL') the retailer is responsible for the goods.

It might be a 'cheaper' priced reel than others around, but that doesn't change the fact the product is faulty.

Even if you use Mono or heavier braid, that little crevice can still cause problems.

Don't stuff around. Get your receipt and the product and take it back. Under ACL you have the right, rights.

Any reputable retailer will resolve it ASAP. If not, the ACCC and Office of Consumer Affairs in your state need a complaint lodged ASAP.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

As the piece of paper says its still under warranty so just send it back to them.

Don't muck around trying to fix it then you will void the warranty!

Looks like a manufacturing fault s o should be replaced straight away without question!!!

Heres a picture of mine(I have 3 sizes) my bail arm comes back even further than Baz's I recon.

senna.thumb.jpg.7f69ab06e7afb06a0e76c3c226f99d92.jpg

Different model mate

19 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

Sure, mines an FD yours is an FE.

Doesn't matter, the thing has a manifacturing fault which can be easily sorted by warranty!

Different models have different parts and design.

No mine doesnt have a fault. My old 1000 2500 and 4000 FDs never had that fault. 

Iv read elsewhere that someone had a problem with a 1000FE also. Using thin braid aswell.

What about the JDM shimano aernos? Witch the sienna FE is a clone of. Does that 1000 size have this bail arm issue? They are alot more closer to compare to a outdated FD model.

/rant over