New Extra Long Ramp at Shoal Bay???

Berleyguts

38 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

That's got to suck ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Yup ... would really be a crap end to the day ... so shiny tooย ๐Ÿ˜ช

You guys are always advocating how much torque the eTecs push out ... guess he over-revved her coming up to the trailer .... darn that eTec !

Cheers Zoran

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zmk1962 said:

Yup ... would really be a crap end to the day ... so shiny tooย ๐Ÿ˜ช

You guys are always advocating how much torque the eTecs push out ... guess he over-revved her coming up to the trailer .... darn that eTec !

Cheers Zoran

I didnt notice the Etec on the back ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ even more heartbreaking!!!

Last weekend I did circa 10ย hrs trolling and only burnt 55 Litres. Not bad for a 150HP motor.ย 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

Last weekend I did circa 10ย hrs trolling and only burnt 55 Litres. Not bad for a 150HP motor

Yes yes nice consumption figure.... not sure why they are Etecs (seems you guys should call them oooh-ahhh-Tecs) .... would you have any idea of how many kms you covered?ย ย 

For comparison my 200HP EFI Merc, last Sunday Parsley Bay-50-60m flathead grounds-FAD-trolling-Parsley Bayย  ... over 100km covered, used around 100L according to gauge. Weย trolled at 1700rpm (12km/h), and punched back from offshore at up to 50km/h (4400-4800rpm), in the river 60+km/h(5100rpm).

So I'm still pretty happy with the black growl...but itย doesn't have the torque to park the boat half way up the road !

Cheers Zย 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, zmk1962 said:

Yes yes nice consumption figure.... not sure why they are Etecs (seems you guys should call them oooh-ahhh-Tecs) .... would you have any idea of how many kms you covered?ย ย 

For comparison my 200HP EFI Merc, last Sunday Parsley Bay-50-60m flathead grounds-FAD-trolling-Parsley Bayย  ... over 100km covered, used around 100L according to gauge. Weย trolled at 1700rpm (12km/h), and punched back from offshore at up to 50km/h (4400-4800rpm), in the river 60+km/h(5100rpm).

So I'm still pretty happy with the black growl...but itย doesn't have the torque to park the boat half way up the road !

Cheers Zย 

Sorry Zoran I seem to have forgotten to reply to this. That's pretty good fuel consumptionย for a 200HP !ย 

I dont have an exact measurement but that day we did botany to browns and then south east browns and then the peak. So I'd say circa 100km.ย 

On 4/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, zmk1962 said:

Cheers Zย 

I must make a correction we used 65 litres not 55l...... still happy with that though!

15 minutes ago, GoingFishing said:

I must make a correction we used 65 litres not 55l...... still happy with that though!

You can't complain about those stats... would bringย smiles at the bowser for sure.... Cheers Z

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...