Reds again

rickmarlin62

Seems like a while between posts from you Rick but when the report is so impressive, it's definitely worth the wait. Looks like the big reds decided to come to play with you mate. Great result, must be the best fishing region on the east coast at present. Great pics too, bn

1 minute ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Scratchie can't have all the fun you know   yes Neil I haven't been able to hit the water dude to work but il be trying to get out some more   stay  tuned

Why not??? Haha! 

Good stuff Rick! They are certainly some cracking reds. 

• Haha 1

Thanks Jeff  I've been itching to get up there   with work n weather against me I'm pretty happy with the days results  we ended up with 15 reds  some Bonnie's  and 6 macktuna   the usual bust offs  and sharked on livies  4 times at nth rock   but all in all my old mate caught his first tuna  and felt some serious power runs on 15kg n 24kg  hes itching for our next trip  reds were caught on mic  of whole pillies squid and 1 on live slimy  tuna are mix of livey and floating pillows  I love being able to put up posts while on water but didn't have enough time to put details guys  it's hard enough to get time for a foto when your second rods loaded up in the holder  might check bait record for reds  will 95 be in there jeff

It’s up there rick! What did it weigh? And did you get a photo on a mat? 

And quick question on your floating livie.... what was your setup? 

Leader lb? Balloon? How long under float was leader? Mainline? 

Jist have a theory that’s all.