Quick Session at north head

Ka-Ching

Well after an early start at work yesterday and a few hours under the belt, I decided I would go down to the boat and give it a wash and thought we might throw a couple rods in the back just in case. Haven’t had a chance to get out on the water for weeks due to work commitments and with the weather being so good we couldn’t help ourselves. So off we went for a squirt to long reef and throw some soft plastics around. Got to longy in no time, flying down the cost from palm beach at 30knts!

Wasn’t much happening so change of plan and off to the washes at north head. 10 casts later, and a nice cast into the wash, 2 twerks later and got hit by a steam train! Had to work very hard to get him away from the washes. 10 minutes later after the typical dog fight we had it boat side, a quick photo and back in the drink to harass everything else in the area! Those Stella outfits are unreal....

Sorry no specifics around size and weight but he was bigger than the esky and prob around 5ish kg. I’m a 120kgs if that provides some scale:) haha

Quite a bit of bait around at longy and north head, water temp 21.8-21.

The phone wouldn’t spot ringing so felt like We quickly achieved our goal for the day and time to belt home and give the boat a was down.

Thanks for reading!

4D428D35-A936-4FA2-A0E4-BA6F15DB3777.jpeg

Edited by Ka-Ching
  • Like 7