Squid

rickmarlin62

I haven't put any squid posts up lately even though I catch them 2 or 3 nights a week   I was unaware that I bumped into a raider the other night   I offered some friendly advice about size an quality of jig may help him catch some  I'm pleased to say I received a PM earlier from bud thanking me for the advice   he purchased said jigs and caught his first bunch of squid last night   I'm happy I could help and pleased as punch for the nice PM he sent me  to bud and bazgorokan  may you catch many more glad I could help

• Like 5

I've had an absolute nightmare with squid the last 4-5 times I've gone out. Have come back with nothing every time and it's starting to get a little frustrating after going on a good run for a while.

Starting to think the trip overseas has killed all the momentum I had 😅

It's nice to hear fellow raiders are helping each other out though. Hopefully I'll get to bump into some of you out there one day!

46 minutes ago, SydneyIsSkyBlue said:

I've had an absolute nightmare with squid the last 4-5 times I've gone out.

I got 10 on Saturday. They seem to be holding deeper than usual at the moment.

).      

On 4/23/2019 at 9:12 AM, SydneyIsSkyBlue said:

I'm squidding land based mate so that may explain a few things...

(Well at least that's what I'm hoping 😂)

I went out on Monday & got 6 green eyes, some bugger pinched 1 while I was fishing who didn’t have any luck, there were 4 of us squidding & 2 catching while I was cleaning mine the other guy lost count after 7 and they were still on when I left, you shouldn’t have gone overseas 😀, hopefully you get your mojo back soon

7 hours ago, 61 crusher said:

).      

I went out on Monday & got 6 green eyes, some bugger pinched 1 while I was fishing who didn’t have any luck, there were 4 of us squidding & 2 catching while I was cleaning mine the other guy lost count after 7 and they were still on when I left, you shouldn’t have gone overseas 😀, hopefully you get your mojo back soon

I'm back! :D 

Got on to 3 this afternoon.

• Like 2