Lowrance and Navionics Card

JA1990

Hey e everyone.

So I just purchased a Lowrance Elite Ti2 and I think its a very nice unit, upgraded from my hook 4. I went to put my Navionics+ Preloaded card into it and it recognises the card how ever does not appear to load the charts. .

I ensured the card was catered for my new sounder on the Navionics App on PC. I am a little bit puzzled and was wondering if anyone has had previous experience?

If an update is required it will cost me around $100 and if I dont have to do that I wont lol.

Cheers

Did you select the card on the lowrance menu ? Often it will stay on the basic lowrance world map until you sellect Navionics in the menu>

Edited by JonD

I  think that the reason of the Navionics restriction is  a bundled (cheaper) purchase  and it was regularly discussed on the forums. Your Navionics maps are registered now for use in Hook4 and it should show it in your Navionics PC update software.  I think I still found some workaround for Hook4 (as I was considering selling my maps) on one of the forums, however I do not remember details as it was a year ago or so.

Cheers for the input, it makes a little bit of sense with the bundled navionics restriction.

As for the fishnchip option I cannot turn that on with my new sounder how ever on my hook thats how i normally had it.