Survey HAVE YOUR SAY from Maritime Safety manager

mrsswordfisherman

You have the chance to help improve maritime safety, services and infrastructure in NSW by completing the NSW Government’s online recreational boating survey.

It doesn’t matter what type of boating you are into – paddle, power or sail – they want to hear from you!

By completing the survey, you also have the chance to win one of three prizes!

1. An ICOM IC-M25 EURO floating handheld VHF radio valued at $339
  2. A Rescue Me EPIRB valued at $329
  3. A Henri Lloyd Inshore Wave Jacket – 100 per cent waterproof with fluro hood and reflective tape valued at $299

To complete the survey, click on this link:

https://www.ipsossurveys.com.au/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=O19Y0125

Your responses are anonymous and you have until midnight, Sunday 30 June 2019 to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to help improve and prioritise areas for investment across NSW waterways.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 7:53 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

You have the chance to help improve maritime safety, services and infrastructure in NSW by completing the NSW Government’s online recreational boating survey.

It doesn’t matter what type of boating you are into – paddle, power or sail – they want to hear from you!

By completing the survey, you also have the chance to win one of three prizes!

1. An ICOM IC-M25 EURO floating handheld VHF radio valued at $339
  2. A Rescue Me EPIRB valued at $329
  3. A Henri Lloyd Inshore Wave Jacket – 100 per cent waterproof with fluro hood and reflective tape valued at $299

To complete the survey, click on this link:

https://www.ipsossurveys.com.au/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=O19Y0125

Your responses are anonymous and you have until midnight, Sunday 30 June 2019 to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to help improve and prioritise areas for investment across NSW waterways.

Not sure why only until Sunday 30 June, when in the T&C's it says:

"6. The online Survey and entry details must be fully completed and submitted between 00:00am 27 May 2019 and 5:00pm 15 August 2019. "