brp G 2 new range

dunc333

hi guys and girls  brp has just  put some new engines on the market ,following there big g2s they now have made some g2 115 and 150's  3 cylinder with rotax valve .on the 150s and should be available to purchase later this year and will be on show at the sydney boat show in august cheers dunc333

Edited by dunc333
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I read earlier this year they were thinking of doing a G2 130Ho, I would consider that as 130hp is my Max HP, although my 115hp pushes me along at 39knots so do I really need more Power.

So it looks like the G2 is a 115Hp Ho, 140Hp and a 150HP

https://www.ibinews.com/product-launches/evinrude-expands-e-tec-g2-outboard-range/34245.article

16 minutes ago, jeffb5.8 said:

I read earlier this year they were thinking of doing a G2 130Ho, I would consider that as 130hp is my Max HP, although my 115hp pushes me along at 39knots so do I really need more Power.

So it looks like the G2 is a 115Hp Ho, 140Hp and a 150HP

https://www.ibinews.com/product-launches/evinrude-expands-e-tec-g2-outboard-range/34245.article

I assume you have a 2 stroke....and that it's an Evinrude.(hence why your power needs are met😂😂)

If you had a 115hp 4 stroke you would probably wish you had that extra little juice ! 

Edited by GoingFishing
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the link. Makes for interesting read

@jeffb5.8 actually wrote Do I need more more, not I do need more power. Its easy to misread 😉

HO is the High output, from what I heard, its good for getting you up and going with your hole shot

Pricing will be interesting. I'm happy with my 90, but every now and then I think I'm a little under power. It doesn't bother me too much and the only time I go flat out is when I'm in the flat water of Brisbane water coming back from outside!