Port Stephens-Back on the Water

Woodsy1

21 minutes ago, Peter Nelson said:

Good to hear you finally got the boat fixed mate and found a few fish on your first trip back out there.

Hopefully the weather plays the game and I can hit broughton soon, always seems to blow when I have days off.

Thanks Peter

On Monday Willy weather was saying it was supposed to be a 2m swell but it wasn’t even close and the wind predictions weren’t right either sometimes they are way off the mark. Let me know next time your going up and we might be able to meet up.

Woodsy

8 minutes ago, Woodsy1 said:

Thanks Peter

On Monday Willy weather was saying it was supposed to be a 2m swell but it wasn’t even close and the wind predictions weren’t right either sometimes they are way off the mark. Let me know next time your going up and we might be able to meet up.

Woodsy

Will do mate👍

Well done Woodsy, good to here you’re back on the water, nice sunrise shot & haul of fish for a half day of raging current 👍 wow 3 months between flicks must’ve been torture especially with scratchies tantalising fish, by the way it was good to chat & meet with you & the other fishos, & thanks for the heads up about the barcrusher Facebook page

cheers Dieter

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 7:21 AM, Scratchie said:

Yeah, there was heaps for last 3 weeks and some big ones too! 

Woodsy wouldn’t have seen them as he hasn’t been out for 3 months 😝

Poor guy

It's been too long, even for me. Will have to do something about it soon ;)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, tyrone07 said:

Well done mate some nice reds as usual, last night in Croatia and I will be back, can’t wait to tee up another session when I return

Yeah that will be good, and your  pictures have been great, it looks beautiful over there.

woodsy

Edited by Woodsy1