Winter kingfish in middle harbour

quintrex52

Quick report.. headed out this morning to Sydney Harbour despite the weather apps forecast and a tight time frame from the misses (be home by 11am). And boy I was glad I did.. In short we arrived at the boat ramp at 6:30am, launched the boat a head straight for the squid grounds. Managed 3 in half an hour and then motored up to middle harbour, from there we managed to catch 8 kingfish ranging from 86-100cm with many bust offs on silly string (20lbs line)

A top day on the water with many hook ups amongst all the boats,   alot of stoked fisherman 

IMG_20190705_102948.jpg

received_2318927695027734.jpeg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, quintrex52 said:

Quick report.. headed out this morning to Sydney Harbour despite the weather apps forecast and a tight time frame from the misses (be home by 11am). And boy I was glad I did.. In short we arrived at the boat ramp at 6:30am, launched the boat a head straight for the squid grounds. Managed 3 in half an hour and then motored up to middle harbour, from there we managed to catch 8 kingfish ranging from 86-100cm with many bust offs on silly string (20lbs line)

A top day on the water with many hook ups amongst all the boats,   alot of stoked fisherman 

IMG_20190705_102948.jpg

received_2318927695027734.jpeg

One of those perfect windows of opportunity days that you will remember for a long time. You must have been pumped by the time you got back to thank the missus for the pass. Keep on fishing! bn

• Like 2

On 7/6/2019 at 5:47 AM, big Neil said:

One of those perfect windows of opportunity days that you will remember for a long time. You must have been pumped by the time you got back to thank the missus for the pass. Keep on fishing! bn

It's great when it all comes together and even better when the misses gives you to go ahead especially with three children

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 1:19 PM, Scratchie said:

Awesome stuff Jeremy! Nothing like performing under pressure on a tight deadline! Well done 👍 

cheers scratchie!!! 

Cheers Jeff..  Now for some snapper up your way would be even better

🤔