Telescopic travel rod and reel.

TAZ

Never been a huge fan of telescopic rods, though there is some pretty high quality ones available, but, I do have a Tcurve travel rod that is pretty damn good, I have taken it everywhere, and caught everything from Snapper to Tuna on it, those cheap telescopic rods are junk.

There is a nice review on YouTube of one of these by a guy called Drew M and being a Queenslander he calls it as he sees it. Worth watching for the droll comments and he did even manage to catch some fish on it...

Looking at some of his other videos in the Queensland canals I'd love to spend a day fishing with him.

Edited by DerekD
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DerekD said:

There is a nice review on YouTube of one of these by a guy called Drew M and being a Queenslander he calls it as he sees it. Worth watching for the droll comments and he did even manage to catch some fish on it...

Looking at some of his other videos in the Queensland ca nals I'd love to spend a day fishing with him.

They work. 😁 That one I saw had in the info section for it "only for fish under 1 kg"  Imagine rocking up next to some guys fishing and pulling that out of your shirt pocket 😂