Budgewoi beach to Hargraves beach

chris b

Hi,

North Entrance, Wamberal Sth End. Magenta. If you are into rock fishing, Norah Head, Avoca.

Hope this helps. By the way Blue Haven has N not a H.

Cheers.

Edited by Rebel
Spelling

1 hour ago, Rebel said:

Hi,

North Entrance, Wamberal Sth End. Magenta. If you are into rock fishing, Norah Head, Avoca.

Hope this helps. By the way Blue Haven has N not a H.

Cheers.

Mate between  BUDGEWOI and HARGRAVES  Beach's 

Hargraves is good for big bream especially if swell is up a bit  fish to back of reef    budgie  lakes  nth entrance all hold bream tailor salmon and jew all thru winter  fish big baits for jew and persevere thru the sharks and rubbish and you might score a good jew   if you can catch worms the bream luv em   

2 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Hargraves is good for big bream especially if swell is up a bit  fish to back of reef    budgie  lakes  nth entrance all hold bream tailor salmon and jew all thru winter  fish big baits for jew and persevere thru the sharks and rubbish and you might score a good jew   if you can catch worms the bream luv em   

Yes  you don't see many fishing along these beach's in the winter Mate do you fish

along them beach's  in the winter  how offend   

Thanks for your time   Chris

I fish hargraves in big seas when you cant fish anywhere else  and i fish the corner of birdie beach point

Rick I fished jewe point  a year ago at night on my  own 

hook in to a big jew  I had him on  15 min or more    all most kill me Had a bad back for a week Not so munch  fun when your on your own

I fish hargraves in big seas when you cant fish anywhere else  and i fish the corner of birdie beach near the rocks

12 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

I fish hargraves in big seas when you cant fish anywhere else  and i fish the corner of birdie beach near the rocks

That you dabbling in the nudist area eh Rick?!? 😄

Seen any big 'beach worms' round there!!!??? 🤣

All jokes aside, there are big worms there!

Agree on the big bream at Hargreaves, especially this time of year.  Funny thing is most folks are going for salmon when in fact there are quality fish there if you change up the bait and rig.

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, kingbonito said:

I went beach fishing on budgewoi on Sunday morning hooked 3 tailor in 45 minutes spinning and had more hits and dropped one 

good day do you fish that beach offend 

• 2 weeks later...