Opinions on Ned rig jigheads?

Berrero

Have known about these for a little while know and how lethal they've been for the american bass scene. Saw them on display at my local tackle shop and decided to grab a couple of packs and give them a go - thought they might go alright with some grubz on them. Looked like they kind of worked but maybe the curly tail stops them going fully upright.

Bit too windy to have a decent fish yesterday so don't really have any concrete results personally yet. Has anyone used these before? Yay / Nay?

On 8/1/2019 at 7:21 AM, Berrero said:

Bit too windy to have a decent fish yesterday so don't really have any concrete results personally yet. Has anyone used these before? Yay / Nay?

I bought some to use them with the Z-Man TRD Crawz. I've caught fish on them but can't definitively say I've caught more as a result of this jighead

On 8/2/2019 at 10:03 PM, TAZ said:

Hi mate. Not heard of them but a search showed this. Is that the one? It said stand up presentation. Which way do they mean, do you have a pic of how?

download.jpg

Correct, see below

On 8/3/2019 at 11:25 AM, BuckWild said:

I bought some to use them with the Z-Man TRD Crawz. I've caught fish on them but can't definitively say I've caught more as a result of this jighead

Ah, didn't think of trying the crawz. I'll give them a go also

ned.png

Edited by Berrero
  • Like 1