The entrance

Toby_fisho

It’s been a fun period of fishing the past 2 days. blackfish were smashing the soft plastics and at one stage we had a triple hook up! Couple of breambos getting around as well. Love seeing the blackfish put out in numbers, I for one love eating fish but it’s always a case of every fish you catch they kill down the entrance. Not  a big problem just really saddens me to see guys killing everything.

D339EB6B-22FB-4A9E-8FDD-0A75B7541E0F.jpeg

6D19BB7D-231A-43EC-A47C-CFFD97E3771B.jpeg

09C748E1-7DD5-4593-B3C3-BCD1EECC7BCF.jpeg

• Like 5

Good post Toby.

Thats a healthy looking fish.

Is green the colour of choice or do you get them on other colours?

I have taken a few out of the hacking on nipper patterns but certainly they were few and far between.

cheers

Jim

Thanks guys @jnrfinatic @fragmeister. I wasn’t actually targeting the blackfish, I was going for some bream. This season however me and heaps of my other mates have been getting heaps more on the plastic. I believe it’s them hitting it out of aggression due to them spawning, but you never know. Could just be some carnivore blackfish 😂.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2019 at 6:25 AM, Toby_fisho said:

Thanks guys @jnrfinatic @fragmeister. I wasn’t actually targeting the blackfish, I was going for some bream. This season however me and heaps of my other mates have been getting heaps more on the plastic. I believe it’s them hitting it out of aggression due to them spawning, but you never know. Could just be some carnivore blackfish 😂.

Yeah not unusual for them to take lures that are green as they think its weed, win win if you ask me!