The Entrance mixed bag

Burnsey

Headed up to The Entrance a week ago to take 81 y/o Mum out in our tinnie.  She loves fishing and had been dropping plenty of hints to get me up there from Sydney!

Anyway, weather was perfect and there were a few fish around though we had to move around to find them.  Our main target was luderick.  When things went quiet we’d flick for flatties on SP gear or stick on some bread under a float for mullet.  

Managed a few of our target fish. The biggest lud went 43cm, flatty 49cm and mullet a fat 41cm.  The mullet circled the boat - great fun on light gear.  Smaller luds < 30cm were released.

All in all a great day out on the water.

Cheers, Keith

6F6D2D66-B013-41EC-B461-83917B607BCE.jpeg

• Like 13

8 hours ago, big Neil said:

What a top result Keith, catching such a variety of fish. Even more spectacular that you still have your Mum at 81 wanting to go fishing with you. What a great relationship you have. Cheers, bn

8 hours ago, big Neil said:

What a top result Keith, catching such a variety of fish. Even more spectacular that you still have your Mum at 81 wanting to go fishing with you. What a great relationship you have. Cheers, bn

She loves her fishing!  I reckon I’ll be the same when I reach that stage of life.

• Like 3