Daiwa

rickmarlin62

After breaking a new rod a few weeks back....i was fighting a blackie and popped 40cm off the tip...i may have been slightly high stickin but i really was shocked that it popped so easy   my thoughts were that it may have had a fault so i took it back to shop of purchase....i was pleasantly surprised when i recieved a call that daiwa replaced my rod under warranty  so i now have a new sweepfire again   kudos to daiwa im impressed

• Like 1

Maybe they are getting the msg that until very recently their customer service and service in general has been ordinary to say the least- two weeks ago I put a Shimano in for service at The Big Crazy Fish- back to me in 5 working days- fully fixed- my last experience with D- back 2 months later, same with the experience before- im down to 3 diawas and about 15 Shimanos. Will say that I do like their rods though.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest123456789
On 9/23/2019 at 9:17 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

After breaking a new rod a few weeks back....i was fighting a blackie and popped 40cm off the tip...i may have been slightly high stickin but i really was shocked that it popped so easy   my thoughts were that it may have had a fault so i took it back to shop of purchase....i was pleasantly surprised when i recieved a call that daiwa replaced my rod under warranty  so i now have a new sweepfire again   kudos to daiwa im impressed

Hey Rick, how is the sweepfire? What model do you have?

I just got the 2500 from the orange serpent for $30.