Sign in to follow this  
Berrero

Narrabeen Lagoon

Hey Raiders,

I saw the thread earlier in the week where someone was flying into Sydney for work and asked for a few land based spots. Someone mentioned Narrabeen Lagoon and that it's a cracker flathead spot.

Decided to head there on Saturday morning, arriving at 5am with a friend to fish either side of the high tide.

Does anyone have some suggestions on where we should head for? I've never fished there let alone been in the area, not looking for any top secret spots or anything but would appreciate some advice on general areas or what to look for. 

Was planning on just rocking up and looking for somewhere that looks fishy but thought I'd ask here first 🙂

Thanks for your help & tight lines

Chris

Check the search function  there has been lots of threads bout the lagoon

Still a bit chilly for serious Flathead trips.

@Berrero , with outgoing tide, I've heard people fish either the outlet of the lake or just up from it. 

The Woolworths in Narrabeen has a car park and there's good shore fishing there. 

A lot of it is shallow if you want to wade try near the creek mouths of the Wakehurst parkway. Very good blackfishing in the channel next to the cravan park but you alo have to wade or have a small dingy.