Looking for fishing buddy, Ulladulla

Holls

I live near Ulladulla but I don't have a boat! I'm an experienced fisherman & have fished off shore there quite a few times. Wondering if there's someone with a boat who would like some company. Happy to share costs etc Cheers, Rob

• 2 weeks later...

G'Day Holls,

We have a holiday place down Manyana way. We try and get down every three weeks or so. I have a 4.1m Polycraft side console. I normally fish Conjola and just around Bendalong. I don't go too far outside as I don't have radio. I've only fished Burrill Lake once, but have witnessed some good fish being caught. PM me your details and when I'm down next i'll give you a yell.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:27 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

@deek lucky you to have a holiday place down there!

@Holls and @deek swordie and I will be around that way in a week or so too - mini raiders day? 

I must give thanks to my late inlaws. Without their sensible investments we wouldn't be able to have bought the house. Unfortunately, we've just come back from down that way. So, it looks like November is our next trip down.

1 hour ago, deek said:

I must give thanks to my late inlaws. Without their sensible investments we wouldn't be able to have bought the house. Unfortunately, we've just come back from down that way. So, it looks like November is our next trip down.

I will post some pics over the next few weeks from Ulladulla way :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 4:27 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

@deek lucky you to have a holiday place down there!

@Holls and @deek swordie and I will be around that way in a week or so too - mini raiders day? 

Hi Deek and Mrs! I live right on Burrill Lake and fish regularly in the lake. I was more looking for opportunities to join someone offshore. Seems I might have located a local, but please keep me in mind for anything at sea! Best to both, Holls.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, Holls said:

Hi Deek and Mrs! I live right on Burrill Lake and fish regularly in the lake. I was more looking for opportunities to join someone offshore. Seems I might have located a local, but please keep me in mind for anything at sea! Best to both, Holls.

Hi hills. I don't have a boat. But will be visiting before Christmas and staying at burrill lake. Would appreciate if you could guide me a few tips and advance, on hunting for a feed. I fish unweighted, and always manage a catch, but yeah let me know if you cool with it. I'll pm you later if you don't mind me asking a few questions. 

Many thanks in advance

Sam 

On 11/21/2019 at 1:08 AM, papafish said:

Hi hills. I don't have a boat. But will be visiting before Christmas and staying at burrill lake. Would appreciate if you could guide me a few tips and advance, on hunting for a feed. I fish unweighted, and always manage a catch, but yeah let me know if you cool with it. I'll pm you later if you don't mind me asking a few questions. 

Many thanks in advance

Sam 

Hi Sam, don't think you can miss out on a fish down here. Good whiting off the beach to the north of Burrill Lake entrance, as well as salmon. In the lake, there's bream & duskies. I've caught legal pinkies. A few mulloway were caught last summer, and some very big salmon way inland past the ski club. If you can get a kayak that's best, and I like to anchor. Incoming tied is good, don't fish too deep! Some big flathead are in 1m of water.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:16 AM, Holls said:

Hi Sam, don't think you can miss out on a fish down here. Good whiting off the beach to the north of Burrill Lake entrance, as well as salmon. In the lake, there's bream & duskies. I've caught legal pinkies. A few mulloway were caught last summer, and some very big salmon way inland past the ski club. If you can get a kayak that's best, and I like to anchor. Incoming tied is good, don't fish too deep! Some big flathead are in 1m of water.

im staying at the burille lake holiday park. so many we could catch up for a session if your free, and ofcourse there be some beers ready if your drink~ haha

On 11/23/2019 at 10:16 AM, Holls said:

one more things champ, the kids love catching stuff, im reading online that burille lake holds some prawns... not sure anywhere near by we could do some prawning or crabing.  just something extra to keep the kids entertained aside from fishing :) cause i need to pack extra gears before we leave :P thanks in advance

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, Holls said:

I certainly will Holls

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...