Hey new here, I live around the Fairfield area and was wondering if anyone has fished any of the creeks around the area like “Clear Paddock Creek” or “Orphan School Creek” that run in and around Cabramatta, Canley Vale, Fairfield.etc And if so, what species have you caught?

If no one has fished there, what are some good spots around these areas to get into freshwater fishing? I want to target Aussie bass mainly.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, d_won1 said:

If no one has fished there, what are some good spots around these areas to get into freshwater fishing? I want to target Aussie bass mainly.

Thanks!

Not sure about those creeks & I was going to suggest The Georges or even Chipping Norton lake. but as you want fresh then the Nepean 

Have you done a forum search?

I agree with kingie chaser, the Nepean or the Hawkesbury.  Some mates and I had a fish at the Terrace, North Richmond 3 weeks ago.  We all caught Bass and one caught a Brown Trout.  Try fishing the edge of weed on the both sides of the river.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, d_won1 said:

Hey new here, I live around the Fairfield area and was wondering if anyone has fished any of the creeks around the area like “Clear Paddock Creek” or “Orphan School Creek” that run in and around Cabramatta, Canley Vale, Fairfield.etc And if so, what species have you caught?

Thanks!

I was born and bred in Cabramatta and have caught many good bass in cabra creek over the years up as far as the Cumberland hwy also in prospect ck up as far as Carramar rail bridge also caught ep,s at lennox bridge on rare occasion,s