Help please !!!

Kaneo

Hey lads,

I want to take the partner and myself on a night out. I need help on finding somewhere to fish though. I want somewhere to fish from like a wharf/sandy area. I’ll take the chairs feet up relax & also have a little flick of the lures. Im also unsure about this wind.... any recommended spots please ?

Western Sydney im located, don’t mind traveling up to about an hour - hour and half. 

Thanks!

Edited by Kaneo

54 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

Nice beach that one 😊

Also if you get on the M5 & head south to appin rd you can access mostof woolongong beaches within 1.5hrs

Edit more like 45 mins from CT

Ever garey!

I usually go down windang, every time without doubt it’s to windy to fish or the currents to strong :(

Why not fish during the day and have a proper "night out" somewhere? night fishing is not particularly productive. Hundreds of places to fish at Windang regardless of the wind, like everywhere, just choose a spot that puts the wind behind you, or sheltered.

• Like 1

Yeah mate. Used to fish there all the time and always took me rubbish to the bins. Its bloody sad how irresponsible ratbags leave their rubbish behind...treat the wharf like a bloody junkyard. Makes my blood boil when the innocents are affected hey. 

• Like 1

Hey kaneo,

Im in the Campbelltown area aswell. If im not in the boat i usually head down the coast but yeah dont stop at windang lol can only properly be fished from land 2 hours either side of the high and low. 

My suggestions would be port kembla, shellharbour/bass point, Wollongong. There is a few wharf and places to fish in these areas that would probably suit you. Jump on google and see what you can find. 

Hope this helps ✌

There is hundreds of places to fish at Windang where the current is not an issue, and lots of places will get you onto fish if you do some work catching bait beforehand, or use lures.

Edited by noelm
Added something.