Richard Warren

Lake Macquarie

Just a quick report. I went down to a local wharf late yesterday with a handful of pilchards and light rod for about an hour before dusk. Ended up with a 27 cm bream and a 50 cm flathead. Dinner sorted for tonight.

image.jpg

• Like 8

nicely done. It's good you got enough for a full feed. I hate it when you catch only enough for a partial feed

• Like 1

Good little dinner feed there, which side of lake mac?? The wharf on Belmont side has been going off lately with decent bream.

Great report.

Good one, if I get a feed to me its mission accomplished. That is mission accomplished. 👍

Gratz man, was thinking of heading up that way this weekend.

19 hours ago, Squ!rt said:

Good little dinner feed there, which side of lake mac?? The wharf on Belmont side has been going off lately with decent bream.

It was down the South Eastern end of the lake but I was at the yacht club at Belmont the other day and there were some massive bream around the pylons.

30 minutes ago, Richard Warren said:

It was down the South Eastern end of the lake but I was at the yacht club at Belmont the other day and there were some massive bream around the pylons.

i live right across from the 16 footers and caught a couple of decent but undersize bream off the small jetty

8 hours ago, Squ!rt said:

i live right across from the 16 footers and caught a couple of decent but undersize bream off the small jetty

Nice place to live. I saw the bream at the yacht club down the the south end of Belmont.