jnrfinatic

Best weather app

Hi all, 

Just wondering what all boaties use for their weather app. I've been using willyweather and BOM weather the past couple of months but I don't think I've been getting accurate readings. Keep in mind I don't have the paid versions of the app.

Today I installed seabreeze, and the weather report look more accurate than both BOM weather and willyweather. 

I once checked willyweather a day before I went out for kings at long reef and the swell said 0.8m but it ended up being about 3m. I need answers! 

Any info will be appreciated. 

Adem 

Seabreeze uses bom info  willy weather uses different places for weather readings   not always accurate  forster weather is from taree airport  many kms away   i find comparing all then look at weather patterns and make your own mind up  a couple of fridays ago i picked a 4hr window weather  and had to sit in wild conditions on a safe mooring waitin for the wind to die   i got results but i read the weather just right  mind you im in my 50s and have been doin it for a long time  i suggest you start picking weather days when your not goin fishin and see how you go guessing then you will feel safer when you do want to go   also check surfcams they show live beaches and entrances

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Seabreeze uses bom info  willy weather uses different places for weather readings   not always accurate  forster weather is from taree airport  many kms away   i find comparing all then look at weather patterns and make your own mind up  a couple of fridays ago i picked a 4hr window weather  and had to sit in wild conditions on a safe mooring waitin for the wind to die   i got results but i read the weather just right  mind you im in my 50s and have been doin it for a long time  i suggest you start picking weather days when your not goin fishin and see how you go guessing then you will feel safer when you do want to go   also check surfcams they show live beaches and entrances

Thanks Mate, very informative! 

Adem 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Keep your eyes open for a new option soon ;)

A new forum?