23/11/2019 - Syd heads

anthman

Hi all, brief report here. Went out just past between north and south head. Lots of tiny bait fish getting busted by slimies. They were moving mainly between the north head half of the space between north and south head. Some real stonkers caught on 20g slow jigs and 21 g halco Twistys. No bonito , Tailor or kingies amongst them (that I could catch/see!) . Hung around Balmoral jetty for an hour or so, no big kingies insight (maybe Ive been fooled? ). Finished with lots of slimies which will be filleted and salted for bait and a nice tailor for dinner.

Not the best day, not the worst day. But either way, still a day on the water (and not working!).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, anthman said:

Hi all, brief report here. Went out just past between north and south head. Lots of tiny bait fish getting busted by slimies. They were moving mainly between the north head half of the space between north and south head. Some real stonkers caught on 20g slow jigs and 21 g halco Twistys. No bonito , Tailor or kingies amongst them (that I could catch/see!) . Hung around Balmoral jetty for an hour or so, no big kingies insight (maybe Ive been fooled? ). Finished with lots of slimies which will be filleted and salted for bait and a nice tailor for dinner.

Not the best day, not the worst day. But either way, still a day on the water (and not working!).

It's all good fun catching anything I reckon. 👍