Anglapro boats

garfield28

55 minutes ago, jeffb5.8 said:

Just left at 4am this morning to Syd for work, back up Aust weekend and most weekends when the crowds disappear.

I do have a floor tank, not sure if its a kill take but have used it like that as it drain into the hull and out the bung, it also has the under floor ski locker.

Thanks for the info Jeff..  they are definitely on my Radar now. I need to take one for a test drive, and a side console too for that matter. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have 2 boats at present that I am stuck which one would be best. 

I can get a 2019 demo model 460 renegade with a 75hp ETEC that has 20 hours for 25kbut it is unpainted,so not sure if that is a good thing or not. Has nothing special other than it has a offshore washwell.

I have also been looking at a 2015 Quintrex 481 Top-ender with a 2015 ETEC that has 30 hours on it that the guy wants 27k for. It also has the offshore washwell. 

Which way would you guys go? 

Thanks

On 1/27/2020 at 5:40 PM, garfield28 said:

Have 2 boats at present that I am stuck which one would be best. 

I can get a 2019 demo model 460 renegade with a 75hp ETEC that has 20 hours for 25kbut it is unpainted,so not sure if that is a good thing or not. Has nothing special other than it has a offshore washwell.

I have also been looking at a 2015 Quintrex 481 Top-ender with a 2015 ETEC that has 30 hours on it that the guy wants 27k for. It also has the offshore washwell. 

Which way would you guys go? 

Thanks

I personally would go the Top Ender.

Bigger boat with more add-ons.

Also, you do not need to wear a life jacket, when in calm waters.

36 minutes ago, sydney south said:

I personally would go the Top Ender.

Bigger boat with more add-ons.

Also, you do not need to wear a life jacket, when in calm waters.

Cheers Sydney South. Would those add ons  only be for newer boats? The one I'm looking at is a 2015 model and as far as I know it hasn't got the big kill tank under the casting deck either.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, garfield28 said:

Cheers Sydney South. Would those add ons  only be for newer boats? The one I'm looking at is a 2015 model and as far as I know it hasn't got the big kill tank under the casting deck either.

The front kill tank is an option and can also be added in later if you want.

The top ender should have a sealed floor and self draining deck, also has may other options over the Renegade.

• Like 1